We are now looking for a Key Account Manager to our sales team in Oslo
In this role, you will work with the customer portfolio of the largest companies in Norway, mainly in banking and finance but also some other industries. Today, customers primarily have credit and risk products and there will also be a focus on delivering the rest of Bisnode's products.
You will spend a great amount of time with your customers and at the same time drive internal customer teams. There is an office space for you in Oslo.
You and your experiences
To be successful in this role we believe that you have experience from the role Account Manager or Key Account Manager. Its also great if you;
- are motivated by doing business with a strategic focus and trust.
- are analytical and like to work with conceptual sales.
- are great at understanding the customers business and presenting the right solution for them.
- have no trouble communicating in English and Norweigan.
- have the confidence and skill set to connect on C-level in leading companies.
- probably have an academic degree in finance or business and have around 5-10 years of experience from B2B sales and relevant experience from risk and credit and working with customers in banking, insurance, telecom is meriting.
- have the ability to understand the customers purchasing process.
- are selfmotivated, resultoriented, build strong business relationships and networks to enable success.
Since you will be working closely with internal project teams so it’s important that you can motivate and engage your colleagues in your customers challenges.
Your next step
Send in your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the role, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Tomas Ruud,firstname.lastname@example.org or Kari Mette Almskog ,kari-mette@email@example.com.
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.