Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions. The Technology department is a core part of our organization which develops and produces the products to our customers end to end. This is important for us to grow our business successfully.
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic backend Developer to join and contribute to Binode’s ongoing transformation. We work in an architecture based on micro-services and REST APIs and with modern frameworks and technologies such as Java, Docker and Kubernetes in AWS.
In this role you will join our team Crazy Badgers, which is one of several teams within the Risk and Credit space. The team is focusing on developing and refining API’s for both B2C and B2B.
You are passionate about development and being part of a agile Tech organization. Here at Bisnode, our developers have great responsibility to participate and drive our products and services forward to become One Bisnode with high-end technology and customer experience. We work in product teams, in short sprints and with Continuous Deployment. We also work cross functional and cooperative across all Bisnode to manage and move towards our technical vision and platform to align in the future.
Concretely, this job is about;
· Develop software that aims to meet Bisnode's business goals and visions
· Ensure Bisnode delivers services that meet performance, scalability and robustness requirements
· Unit and integration tests for code and services produced
· Take part in the overall strategy for IT development
You and your experience
Being part of Bisnode Tech, you are a social team player, curious and explorative, and want to take part in continuously improve the way we work and evaluating tools in the scope of open source and larger communities to best support our needs and vision. You understand – and drive for – Data Quality.
Additionally, we are looking for;
- Experienced backend developer with experience from working in microservices environment with continuous deployment and with some of our technical tools including Java, Spring, REST APIs, AWS and Kubernetes. Do you also have experience from Spring Boot, Kafka, Elastic Search and RabbitMQ, we will be thrilled.
- Experience from an agile and fastmoving organization with a complex and wide product portfolio.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English and Norwegian.
This position is placed in Oslo, Norway. We ask that you have a permanent residence in Norway.
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours! For questions, please reach out to Jessica Bergström at Jessica.email@example.com.
We review applications on an ongoing basis. We look forward to hearing from you!
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.